We’re growing our team at Top Draw and are always looking for new talent! We are looking for a PPC Specialist to work out of our Edmonton office. You know, love, and are passionate about the online world – especially search engine marketing and all things paid.
You have 1+ years of experience in online marketing & running paid campaigns, and most importantly, learn fast. Being humble, wanting to continually learn, and having the ability to continually self improve are what will help you learn and grow in this role. You’ve also taken a look at our blog post to get a general idea of where you would rate your online marketing skill and experience level.
If you’re the kind of person who craves a fast paced learning environment that is results orientated, where your contributions are recognized and you’ll always be self improving – then you’re a perfect fit!
You will have:
- 1+ years experience in an online marketing role
- Experience running multiple Adwords accounts, with measurable results to boot
- Awareness of PPC’s role in a digital marketing strategy
- Ninja level Excel/Google Docs expertise
- Familiarity with industry news sources such as Search Engine Land, Search Engine Watch and Moz
- Excellent written communications.
- Great planning & organization skills
- Great solo working skills, keeping yourself accountable both in your skills and your work
- Working well with the internal team and being a critical factor in the team’s success
- The ability to learn and apply very, very fast!
Things we would like you to have:
- Google AdWords / Google Analytics certification.
- Experience running paid social media campaigns (facebook, for example), video campaigns and remarketing campaigns
- Rock solid examples of online marketing results you’ve been able to achieve in the past. Did you increase traffic? Make money? Tell us what you achieved, and what you did! (We love these kind of stories)
What you get to do:
- Collaborate with Account Managers & Digital Strategists on strategy & tactics with relation to PPC.
- Keyword Research of all depth levels for national to local clients.
- PPC campaign creation and management, and tracking. Ad creation, conversion tracking, proper segmentation – that’s all on you!
- Much much more – this industry is always evolving, and so are we!
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package based on experience
- Quarterly profit sharing
- Extra paid week of vacation over the winter holidays
- Flex time, start anywhere between 7am and 9am
- Overtime pay and banked hours
- Our office is three blocks from Grandin Station and on a main bus route
- Free downtown parking
- Choose your desk set up
- PC vs Mac
- Standing vs sitting desk (After probation)
- Unlimited coffee, snacks and beverages
- Weekly office dog days to cuten up the work place
- Quarterly staff awards with cash prizes and a snazzy trophy
- Professional development support
- Opportunities for public speaking
- Rooftop patio! Work and get a tan at the same time!
To get a better idea of our culture, check out Why You Want to Work at Top Draw!
Please email resumes and references to firstname.lastname@example.org, or fill out the form below. We thank everyone for their interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Please, NO telephone calls. Top Draw is an equal opportunity employer.
Submit Your Application
We thank all applicants for taking the time to submit a resume, and will contact all shortlisted individuals for an interview.