We are currently seeking a PASSIONATE, CLIENT-FOCUSED, Traffic Manager
We are looking for a Traffic Manager to work with our Search and Content Strategists to deliver ongoing results for our retainer clients. You will be responsible for working with our month-to-month clients and internal teams to make impact for our clients’ businesses and deliver real business results. You can manage a very high volume of communication via email and phone with excellent grammar and spelling, are professional with clients on the phone, and are excellent at pulling out root issues from clients. You also appreciate the dynamic of a fast-paced environment and know how to drive teams and clients to the deadline. Past web, content strategy, SEO, or SEM experience would be a big plus.
Your day-to-day duties include:
- Setting up kickoff meetings with new monthly retainer clients.
- Assigning different team members to different tasks or projects, based on their availability and expertise.
- Meeting with your teams weekly to go over high level goals for the week, gauge how available each team member is, and move tasks accordingly.
- Assigning tasks within our project management software and follow up on the statuses of outstanding tasks.
- QC monthly reports to ensure that they’re hitting exactly what the client is looking for and are worded in a way that is easily understood.
- Scheduling and attending monthly meetings or calls with clients to go over report.
About Top Draw
Top Draw is a digital agency providing excellence in all aspects of online communications. Our growing team is conveniently located just outside of the downtown core, where parking is free and many great restaurants are only a short walk away. Here are just a few more reasons why you want to work at Top Draw.
We pride ourselves in offering an open and welcoming environment to both staff and clients that fosters innovation and creativity. As part of our team, you will be exposed to and involved in all aspects of online marketing while supporting the day to day production needs of the company. If you’re looking for a career choice where the sky’s the limit and your contributions will be valued, look no further.
Top Draw offers a very attractive health and benefits package and unlimited opportunity for motivated people who can get the job done. Send a cover letter outlining how your skills meet our needs and your salary expectations, along with your resume.
Submit Your Application
We thank all applicants for taking the time to submit a resume, and will contact all shortlisted individuals for an interview.