At Top Draw, our designers create more than just pretty websites. They are the masterminds behind our solutions. Our designers devise online experiences that convert visitors and deliver real return on investment. We value creative talent.
We are looking for a UX/web designer to work out of our Edmonton office.
The ideal candidate would have:
- 2-3+ years of related experience within an agency environment
- A love for the internet, their phone and all things digital
- A degree or diploma from a post-secondary institution
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud (including InDesign), Sketch, and InVision
- Experience developing information architecture and sitemaps for client web projects
- Developed user personas, user journeys, and empathy maps
- Created responsive wireframes, element collages, and designs from concept to final production
- Familiarity with Google Analytics (if you’re an expert, that’s even better)
- Kick-ass organizational skills and the ability to work on more than one project at a time
- The ability to explain complex design concepts in an easy-to-understand way
Things that will make you stand out:
- A portfolio of exceptional web and/or digital projects
- Interest/expertise in user experience and web usability is a real plus
- Proficient on both PC and Mac environments is an asset
- Working knowledge of HTML/CSS; expert knowledge is not required
- Experience/interest with A/B testing and/or Conversion Rate Optimization
- Working knowledge of SEO, internet marketing and social media
- General understanding of mobile-first or device-agnostic design approach
- Experience with brand development and print
- The desire to learn, courage to fail, and bravery to dive right in
To sweeten the pot, you would reap benefits like:
- Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package
- Quarterly profit sharing
- Extra paid week of vacation over the winter holidays
- Flex time, start anywhere between 7am and 9am
- Overtime pay and banked hours
- Our office is three blocks from Grandin Station and on a main bus route
- Free downtown parking
- Choose your desk set up
- PC vs Mac
- Standing vs sitting desk
- Unlimited coffee, snacks and beverages
- Weekly office dog days to cuten up the work place
- Quarterly staff awards with cash prizes and a snazzy trophy
- Professional development support
- Opportunities for public speaking
- Rooftop patio! Work and get a tan at the same time!
To get a better idea of our culture, check out Why You Want to Work at Top Draw!
Please email resumes and references to email@example.com, or fill out the form below. We thank everyone for their interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Please, NO telephone calls. Top Draw is an equal opportunity employer.
Submit Your Application
We thank all applicants for taking the time to submit a resume, and will contact all shortlisted individuals for an interview.